686 Gone
I stopped by Neil's shop today.
He had sold the S&W 686 he had in the case. Neil still had the Beretta 3032, as well as a couple of other semi-autos. he asked how my SW1911 did, and I told him I was pleased with it, that I had found a potential buyer for the laser grips, and I believed I would come out of the deal OK. I was not disappointed to see the 686 go, I often wonder just what it's allure is. It is certainly one of the strongest .357 magnums ever built, but somehow, full lug guns just never appealed to me.
I did not get a chance to go by Dave's today. With work, I was lucky to hit Neil's shop.
He had sold the S&W 686 he had in the case. Neil still had the Beretta 3032, as well as a couple of other semi-autos. he asked how my SW1911 did, and I told him I was pleased with it, that I had found a potential buyer for the laser grips, and I believed I would come out of the deal OK. I was not disappointed to see the 686 go, I often wonder just what it's allure is. It is certainly one of the strongest .357 magnums ever built, but somehow, full lug guns just never appealed to me.I did not get a chance to go by Dave's today. With work, I was lucky to hit Neil's shop.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home