A Twin Commander
I drove back to Neil's after work today, to see what there was to see. Imagine my surprise and chagrin when he had a Colt Combat Commander in electroless nickel behind the glass.
The grips on this example were the original Colt logo Pachmayr grips. It was entirely original.
A few weeks ago, I horse traded for an electroless nickel Combat Commander at a gun show. The seller had wanted $675, but I traded him a Kahr K40 and $200 for it. Once I had purchased it, I realized the ejection port had been flared, so the pistol was ripe for customization. Still, I felt queasy working the pistol over.
Neil, as usual, simply wanted to liquidate collateral that had secured a profitable loan. Neil had the pistol tagged at $475. I looked it over. I field stripped it. It did not take me long to make up my mind. I gave Neil fifty bucks and told him to put it on lay away for me.
The grips on this example were the original Colt logo Pachmayr grips. It was entirely original. A few weeks ago, I horse traded for an electroless nickel Combat Commander at a gun show. The seller had wanted $675, but I traded him a Kahr K40 and $200 for it. Once I had purchased it, I realized the ejection port had been flared, so the pistol was ripe for customization. Still, I felt queasy working the pistol over.
Neil, as usual, simply wanted to liquidate collateral that had secured a profitable loan. Neil had the pistol tagged at $475. I looked it over. I field stripped it. It did not take me long to make up my mind. I gave Neil fifty bucks and told him to put it on lay away for me.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home