Unneeded Boxes
"Hey Xavier, I've got something you might want," chortled Kenny as the cowbell announced my entrance into his pawn shop this afternoon.
I strolled over to the gun case, and peered through the glass. Not much was appealing in the case, only one handgun caught my eye, and even it was pretty pedestrian. I already had a stainless four inch Smith & Wesson, actually. I have several.
"Ok, whatcha got?" I asked.
Kenny pulled four gray Ruger boxes from underneath the counter. "I found these in the backroom and I thought you might want them," explained Kenny. Two of the plastic boxews were for Ruger revolvers, a handgun of which I own exactly zilch. The other two boxes were for Ruger semi-automatic 9mm pistols. Again, I lacked the pistol that would fit in the plastic contours. both semi-auto boxes had a new spare 9mm magazine inside. "Three bucks each," said Kenny.
I don't have the guns to go in the boxes, but I decided that i may come across someone who does. The magazines will make decent trade fodder at the next gun show. I pulled out my wallet....
I strolled over to the gun case, and peered through the glass. Not much was appealing in the case, only one handgun caught my eye, and even it was pretty pedestrian. I already had a stainless four inch Smith & Wesson, actually. I have several. "Ok, whatcha got?" I asked.
Kenny pulled four gray Ruger boxes from underneath the counter. "I found these in the backroom and I thought you might want them," explained Kenny. Two of the plastic boxews were for Ruger revolvers, a handgun of which I own exactly zilch. The other two boxes were for Ruger semi-automatic 9mm pistols. Again, I lacked the pistol that would fit in the plastic contours. both semi-auto boxes had a new spare 9mm magazine inside. "Three bucks each," said Kenny.
I don't have the guns to go in the boxes, but I decided that i may come across someone who does. The magazines will make decent trade fodder at the next gun show. I pulled out my wallet....

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home