Army Special
Neil had three black tactical autoloaders in his display case, and a selection of shotguns across the wall. He still had the five, seven and eight string bass guitars from New Orleans hanging on the wall as well.
Dave had placed a Colt Army Special in .38 special in the case. Dave must think he has my number. His revolver has very little bluing left, a broken grip, and he has it priced at $299. I let it stay with Dave. For $150, I might be interested, but not for $299. I ran the serial number through Proofhouse.com and saw it was a 1919 gun. No matter, Dave had it priced at least $100 to high. I've made it a policy not to question Dave's prices. I'll wait him out. If someone pays three C's for that revolver, they want it more than me!I did not cross the river to see Amber.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home